BikeFest South is the largest gathering of motorcycle enthusiasts and clubs on the event circuit. We’ve already got one club signed up to bring along 100+ members – so lets see if you can do better!
Club packages start with a simple display for specialist clubs with 20 members or less.
So far we have these clubs lined up to do a display or ride-out, and we are getting more joining in every day!
- Ducati Owners Club
- Womens International Motorcycle Association ( WIMA)
- Motorcycle Action group
- Honda Owners Club
- Sussex British Motorcycle Owners Club
- Surrey Riders
- SERV London & Surrey
- Burgess Hill Motorcycle Club
- Harley Riders Southern HRS-UK
- Deal & District MotorCycle Club
- Armed Forces Bikers
- SERV Sussex
- Royal Marines and Royal Navy Racing
- BMW Airhead Fellowship
- ONE 3Community
- Yamaha Thundercats
- 1066 Chapter (ride-in)
- Milano Taranto (with ride-in)
We are creating a huge dedicated club display area on the Goodwood circuit, and offering discounts for club members that can give them as much as 25% off.
If you bring more than 10 members, we’ll throw in the space for you to recruit more for free!
Prizes, Prizes Prizes
Without a prize it ain’t a competition, so we’ve come up with a few ideas. Of course these are all designed to encourage as many bikers as possible to join up and come along for a great day, which is why if you enter your club, café or society, we’ll offer your members a discount of up to 25%.
Each prize can be taken as either cash for your club, or a donation to a charity of your choice to the same value
We’re giving prizes for:
- Largest group from a single club or venue – £250
- Most creative club display – £100
- Furthest travelled group – £100
- Most impressive single make display – £100
- Best custom bike display – £50
- Best Café racer- £50
Make sure your members’ machines are gleaming from headlight to tailpipe if you want to be in for a win!
If you’d like to know more about how to organise your club display at BikeFest South, please fill in the form and we’ll get back to you asap.
Please give us some details of your club, café or society and we’ll give you a call back to talk about what we can do to help you be part of the best biker event of 2017